Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kid's Card

Hello Friends,

     Today I am going to share the card my 4 yr old daughter designed last night(mommy only helped her with assembling the card). After going through the few cartridges I own, she picked "Create a Critter" cart and decided to go with the cute cow image.  She picked the cardstock, pattern paper, colors of the cow.  I was really impressed with her color selections. When all the images were cut and we were ready to assemble it, she suggested that the card should have the green grass. So, we added that too.. and here is the card my little princess made.  I think it looks cute.  What do you think?

Card base : A2 Size
Cricut Cart: Create-a-Critter, Plaintain Schoolbook
Cardstock and Pattern Paper: Scraps
Border Punch: Fiskars Scallop Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment