Monday, November 29, 2010

Birthday Card

Hello Friends,

   It has been a while I posted something on my blog.  With 2 kids, I hardly get time to craft and blog.  It is either one of them that I can manage to do apart from doing the regular stuff :).  I have been making few cards, but haven't had time to post them.  I will try to post most of them today.

This card is a birthday card made for my daughter's friend.  I used the Paper Doll Dressup cart. I also added pink glitter to the crown and wand. Had to have some rhinestones for the gems :) and ofcourse some pink blush to the cheeks.  I used some pink chalk for the blush. Hope you like it.

Card Base A2 size
Cart: Paper Doll Dressup
Pattern Paper: Designer Paper by K&Company
Punch: Fiskars lace punch
Stamps: Peachy Keen Everyday Character
MyPinkStamper Simply Sweet Occasions
 Ink: Dark Chocolate by PaperTrey Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment