Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags

Hello Friends,

      I know this is a bit late for posting something about Halloween since everyone is getting ready for the holidays, but I had to share these treat bags that I made for daughter's classmates in preschool.  I made 12 of these bags.  It was a last minute decision, hence I used the brown bags instead of the regular goody bags.  Moreover, I figured 4 yr old's really dont care about the bags than the treats inside :).  I cut the pumpkin at 3.5 inches and layered it. I cut the top of the paper bag about couple of inches to make it small and also cut the edges to give some pattern.

                                                    
Cricut Cart: Mini Monsters
Bags:  Paper Bags
Cardstock: Stash
Stamps: MyPinkStamper Spooky Puns

No comments:

Post a Comment