Friday, November 5, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge

Hello Friends,

     Here is a card I made for Momo's Tuesday Challenge. The Challenge was to make a card using  heat or dry embossing. I used the heat embossing technique for the border of the card.  I can't remember the name of the stamp set as I bought it some time last year and threw away the packaging.  I stamped the image using versa mark ink and used gold embossing powder. The frame's were cut from the Joy's of the Season Cartridge. I used a dimensional sticker for the message inside the frame. Hope you like it.



Cricut Cart: Joys of the Season
Cardstock: PaperTrey Ink
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey Elmo Kisses
Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder: Gold Tinsel
Season's Greetings Sticker: Recollections
Misc: Heat Embossing Tool, Red Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment